2-10 Perfect Set
A new spin on our popular Perfect SET, the 2-10 Perfect SET boasts two 10″ drivers in addition to all the benefits of the original Perfect SET.
For a professional’s review and introduction to the 2-10 Perfect SET, check out this video.
Free shipping in the continental US!
A new spin on our popular Perfect SET, the 2-10 Perfect SET boasts two 10″ drivers in addition to all the benefits of the original.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Proprietary 3-way loudspeaker design
- Designed and optimized for all tube amplification rated between 12-120 Watts RMS
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- 2 Pendragon 10″ transducers
- Patented 2 gram total moving mass 7 tweeter poly-cell midrange array
- 95dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 400 Watt power handling
- Dimensions: 43.5″ H x 13″ W x 14″ D
- Weight 76 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
Jay Soulsik, The Next Best Thing Studio
"If you like tubes, this speaker is definitely for you [...] great soundstage, great imaging, great separation, not too bright [...] absolutely incredible."
Steve Guttenberg, The Audiophiliac
"They're so tonally right. Midrange is wonderful on this speaker. The tone, the harmonics of it sound so natural. There's this open cloud that appears on the plane in front of the speaker. Nothing is overly bright, nothing is shouting at you. "
Mike Perez, Audio Arkitekts
"The 2-10 Perfect Set by Tekton Design has a unique aesthetic and was engineered to provide amazing clarity. Can they deliver? Watch the video and find out!"
Mike on Audio, Mike on Audio
"I think of those fantastic speakers from the past that packed a punch and provided a nice clean sound. It sounds very similar to that with [...] a much more refined mid-range and top end. [...] I had so much fun listening to a lot of bass heavy songs. It's always a good day when you don't have to use a subwoofer to help your speakers. It provided me with a dynamic full-range sound, room-shaking bass, remarkable clarity [...]"
Gage C. (verified owner) –
The speakers sound great with my Ayon 40W amp.
Excellent bass and sound-stage.
An improvement over my Klipsch Heresy’s.
I have been living with the 2-10 Pef set for a couple of months now. If your impatient… bottom line awesome. Story is, wife hit the roof when she found out I spent $2100 on speakers. I made the excuse that because of COVID19 we’re not going to vacation, eat out, movie etc why not enjoy being at home. She knew I was blowing smoke but it had a ring of truth to it. Mind you, my system is a Akai AM52 I bought at Costco 30+ years ago and a Dac I paid $90 on Amazon. Just to give an idea how good it sounds, my neighbor has a system $50,000+ McIntosh, Focal yad yad top shelf stuff. We were listening to it and I was grinning and shaking my head. He asks “what do you think?” I didn’t offer up an opinion, but simply ask him to come over and listen to mine. I turned on dire straits, money for nothing spiritual levels and he was slack jawed. The wife likes them too 😉