- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Proprietary 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- 2 Pendragon 10″ transducers
- Dual 6″ mid-bass transducers
- 98.82dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance – 8 Ohm Double Impact option
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Ultra-linear frequency response with ±1dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
- 400 Watt power handling
- Height 54″ (137.16 cm) x Width 12″ (30.48 cm) x Depth 17.75″ (45.085 cm)
- Weight 118 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||17.75 × 12 × 54 in|
"[...] these are my new references. I expect anything short of a winning lotto ticket they will remain that for a long time. They are a stunning achievement in speaker design."
Steve Lefkowicz, Positive Feedback
"The level of detail without any edge or fatigue is amazing. The room was packed most of the times I dropped by as the buzz at CAF was 'have you heard how good those [...] speakers sound'."
Kemper Holt, Enjoy the Music
"The DI easily competes with speakers costing $10,000 [...] the Double Impacts are an incredible value and a must audition for listeners with an open mind and open ears."
Victor Chavira, Positive Feedback
" want to be very clear that the Double Impact is not just a great speaker at its very reasonable price. Rather, it is a reference-level speaker that will compete and actually out-class the performance of some other speakers costing thousands of dollars more, from some of the most trusted names in speakers."
Terry London, Home Theater Review
"Make no mistake, the Tekton Design DIs are among the best loudspeakers I have heard in my home, regardless of price. To say that I have become enamored of them would be only half the truth. I am also enamored of Eric's conscious decision to make products centered on music lovers who happen to not be millionaires. In my opinion he could have easily priced the DIs ten times higher."
Clement Perry, Stereo Times
"Stressing levels of detail, resolution and imaging the likes of which I expect from speakers many times their price, the Double Impacts play on both sides of the line between a "music lovers" speaker and a serious audiophile speaker."
Myles B. Astor, Positive Feedback
"The Double Impact is not just a great speaker at its very reasonable price. Rather, it is a reference-level speaker that will compete and actually out-class the performance of some other speakers costing thousands of dollars more."
Best of 2017 Awards, Home Theater Review
"I found vocals that were tightly focused and real sounding, small details like breath inhales were evident, the stage was wide and deep and the sense of hall was present in The Trinity Sessions, orchestral bass drum pressurized the room easily and drum kits had nice impact on my chest, and dynamics were startling. The presentation is forward and very live sounding..."
Kemper Holt, Enjoy The Music