The Perfect Set 15
Free shipping in the continental US!
The Perfect SET is an exciting new product for Tekton Design. For starters… this is a loudspeaker that simply had to be created. Flea-sized SET (single-ended triode) amplification is unique to audio and requires an idealized loudspeaker to obtain quality results. The Tekton Design ‘Perfect SET’ possess the sensitivity required, the exact bass weighting, and the necessary damping for the single-ended triode. The Tekton Design ‘Perfect SET’ delivers the sharp clean bass, rich fidelity, and accuracy that escapes the decades-old, obsolete classic full-range/high-efficiency horn loudspeaker. This version of the Perfect SET includes a 15″ transducer.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- The Perfect SET – designed and optimized for ‘single-ended triode’
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- 15″ Transducer
- 98dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 8 Ohm impedance – for optimum ‘single-ended triode’ performance
- Linear 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Minimum input requirement: 1 Watt RMS
- 300 Watts maximum power handling
- Dimensions: Height 41.5″ (105.41 cm) x Width 16″ (40.64 cm) x Depth 14″ (35.56 cm)
- Weight 87 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA