The Perfect SET
The Perfect SET is an exciting new product for Tekon Design. For starters… this is a loudspeaker that simply had to be created. Flea sized SET (single-ended triode) amplification is unique to audio and requires an idealized loudspeaker to obtain quality results. The Tekton Design ‘Perfect SET’ possess the sensitivity required, the exact bass weighting, and the necessary damping for the single-ended triode. The Tekton Design Perfect SET delivers the sharp clean bass, rich fidelity, and accuracy that escapes the decades-old, obsolete classic full-range/high-efficiency horn loudspeaker.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- The Perfect SET – designed and optimized for ‘single-ended triode’
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- 12″ Ulfberht Transducer
- 96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 8 Ohm impedance – for optimum ‘single-ended triode’ performance
- Linear 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Minimum input requirement: 1 Watt RMS
- 300 Watts maximum power handling
- Dimensions: 41.5″ H x 14.0″ W x 13.0″ D
- Weight 70 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||13 × 14 × 41.5 in|