Free shipping in the continental US!
- 4 10″ subwoofer line array
- Compact 13″ x 17″ floor footprint with a moving piston surface area larger than an 18″ woofer!
- High-efficiency acoustic suspension sealed enclosure that will produce up to 120dB of high fidelity bass output!
- Frequency response 20Hz – 120Hz – we recommend a final x-over setting between 60Hz-80Hz
- Dimensions: 45.5″ tall x 13″ wide x 17″ deep
- 100dB sensitivity 2.83V @ 1m
- 300 WRMS amplifier
- 360 degree variable phase for seamless dovetailing to the main speaker system
- Weight 95 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
Richard Willie, Stereotimes
"The value of the Tekton Design 4-10 subwoofer exceeds virtually every subwoofer around its price point, and are exemplars of every trait I feel are critical to subwoofers in a dedicated stereo system. More than any other subwoofer I’ve heard, the 4-10 subwoofers melt into the rest of the system; quite simply, they disappear with a sound that is indistinguishable from the loudspeaker. Beyond that, the Tekton 4-10 subwoofers add a sense of dynamic contrast, a greater sense of space, effortless lows with added kick, a fuller and richer sound, and (oddly) the added low end seems to make the highs sparkle a bit more. Such an improvement is hard to believe from speakers that cover such a narrow slice of the frequency range."