The Matrix LS is both an evolution and re-imagining of earlier models, and is the first entry in the Eric Alexander Signature Series of loudspeakers.
Our multi-patented driver configuration delivers accurate and nuanced midrange unlike any other using an all-Beryllium array of tweeters, and also features an adjustable, rear-firing 2-way 5″ driver and Be tweeter ambiance depth source to augment the listening experience.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- Proprietary patent pending 15 Beryllium dome radiating hybrid MTM high-frequency array
- Dual 10″ low-frequency transducers
- Adjustable rear-firing 2-way 5″ w/Be tweeter ambiance depth source
- 97dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 or 8 Ohm design – we suggest 4 Ohm for optimum performance
- 20Hz-40kHz frequency response
- Height 68.25″ (173.3 cm) x Width 13.0″ (33.2 cm) x Depth 17.0″ (43.18 cm)
- 500 Watt power handling
- Weight 135 lbs each
- Manufactured in the USA