Free shipping in the continental US!
The Tekton Design Enzo 2.7 is a patented loudspeaker design and concept that truly raises the bar in audio performance and value. Enzo models accomplish stunning levels of performance and truly qualify as audiophile grade products. The Enzo is priced well under competing brand-name models, delivers a superior overall linear frequency response, and has twice the sensitivity and total potential power output.
The Enzo 2.7 also incorporates key technology from our recent industry-changing US patent 9247339! Hear for yourself how an amazing system is now even better!
- Proprietary design and concept – multiple U.S. patents
- Dual 8″ transducers
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Proprietary 3-way loudspeaker design
- 6 Ohm average impedance – 4 Ohm minimum impedance
- 30kHz response – linear
- 98dB sensitivity 2.83V@1
- 300 Watts power handling
- Dimensions: Height 40.5″ x Width x 10.25″ x Depth 13″
- Weight 52 lbs
- Manufactured in the USA
3 reviews for Enzo 2.7
Showing 3 of 3 reviews (5 star). See all 3 reviews
James M Gilmore –
I really enjoy my ENZO 2.7 speakers!
The tweeter and midrange design is genius! The midrange and highs are airy and extremely clear.
I use them with a 6 watt tube SE amp, A 85 Watt per channel Class AB Mosfet amp and my 15W/15W chip amp with a tube front end mates also really well.
I am so glad I bought these.
Lynn Fitzgerald –
I love my Enzo 2.7 amazing sound. I purchased 4 of them and have been nothing but happy. Great speaker great price
Ray S –
I have been enjoying the Enzo 2.7’s for about a month now. These are certainly the most enjoyable speakers I have owned. With good source material, these speakers are very clear and transparent. I have gone over many of my old favorites in my music collection and have discovered nuances in the music that I had not previously heard. There is very distinctive separation between instruments in the soundstage and the imaging is very revealing. Things that stand out over my previous speakers is the speed of the tweeter/mid array which can be realized in much more distinctive cymbals, tambourine and drums. For music listening, I believe the bass is more than adequate, although some music material may require a sub for the very lowest frequencies. So far, a big thumbs up to Eric and his team for a great speaker which fits nicely in my family room.