The Tekton Design Enzo 2.7 is a patented loudspeaker design and concept that truly raises the bar in audio performance and value. Enzo models accomplish stunning levels of performance and truly qualify as audiophile grade products. The Enzo is priced well under competing brand-name models, delivers a superior overall linear frequency response, and has twice the sensitivity and total potential power output.
The Enzo 2.7 also incorporates key technology from our recent industry-changing US patent 9247339! Hear for yourself how an amazing system is now even better!
- Proprietary design and concept – multiple U.S. patents
- Dual 8″ transducers
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Proprietary 3-way loudspeaker design
- 6 Ohm average impedance – 4 Ohm minimum impedance
- 30kHz response – linear
- 98dB sensitivity 2.83V@1
- 300 Watts power handling
- Dimensions: Height 40.5″ x Width x 10.25″ x Depth 13″
- Weight 52 lbs
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||13.0 × 10.25 × 40.5 in|