Free shipping in the continental US!
The Electron is a compact version of the Double Impact. It is a true expression of extreme performance within the niche of affordable hi-fi and home theater.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Dual 8″ high-output Electron transducers
- Unique 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Dual 4″ mid-bass transducers
- 95.0dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 200 Watts power handling
- Dimensions: 48″(121cm) H x 10.0″(25.4cm) W x 13.625″(34.60cm)
- Weight 62.5 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
Ed Van Winkle, StereoTimes
"Even though you may think of the Electron as a “DI-lite”, don’t dismiss them as bass shy…they are not! I’ve come to think of them as having a more “audiophile” balance in that their ratio of highs to lows trends towards a lighter, brighter perspective. The bass foundation undergirding the upper frequencies supports them firmly, but not as fully, as the DI bass does."