- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Proprietary 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, triple-ring radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Dual 8″ high-output Electron SE transducers
- Dual 5″ mid-bass transducers
- Solid billet copper Cardas inputs (USA), mil-spec internal wiring, Mundorf or ClarityCap (depending upon real-time availability) within the tweeter section. Includes an oversized Jantzen or Erse Sledgehammer inductor (depending upon real-time availability) within the woofer section.
- 98.82dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 300 Watt power handling
- Height 48″ x Width 10.125″ x Depth 13.75″
- Weight 85 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||13.75 × 10.125 × 48.0 in|