The Compact Enzo is a patented loudspeaker design and concept that truly raises the bar in audio performance and value. Enzo models accomplish stunning levels of performance and truly qualify as audiophile-grade products. The Compact Enzo is priced well under competing name brand models, delivers a superior overall linear frequency response, and has twice the sensitivity and total potential power output.
- Proprietary design and concept – multiple U.S. patents
- Dual 6″ audiophile-grade transducers
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary triple dome radiator high frequency array. This three tweeter array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance.
- Proprietary 3-way loudspeaker design
- 6 Ohm average impedance – 4 Ohm minimum impedance
- 40Hz – 30kHz response – linear
- 94.87dB sensitivity 2.83V@1 meter
- 200 Watts power handling
- Dimensions: Height 34.5″ (87.63 cm) x Width 8.75″ (22.23 cm) x Depth 11.25″ (28.58 cm)
- Weight 39 lbs
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||11.25 × 8.75 × 34.5 in|