Named after medieval-era Viking swords, the Ulfberht loudspeaker is the ultimate hammer/butterfly of sonic expression, striking out at the listener with percussive elements and a constant velocity that matches all musical instruments and the human voice. The listening experience is an entirely new level of realism with a huge soundstage, energy, realism and perfect finer details. It’s a bold claim, but we believe that the Ulfberht is the most acoustically advanced audiophile loudspeaker available on earth today.
Free shipping in the continental US!
High-end loudspeaker manufacturers have become very good at making visually striking products that are undoubtedly works of visual art… but unfortunately, those looks don’t necessarily translate to better sound. At Tekton Design, our emphasis has always been to create the highest-performing, yet cost-effective loudspeakers conceivable – all of which are solidly grounded in electro-acoustical physics. We reject the notion that high-end hi-fi needs to be high-priced, and boldly ask: Do you want a pretty pair of museum pieces that put out “good enough” sound? Or are you ready for loudspeakers that produce a level of fidelity positively guaranteed to rival or often exceed the biggest and most expensive brands out there at a fraction of the cost?
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
- Proprietary 4-way loudspeaker design
- Ultra-linear frequency response with ±.5dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
- Simple and elegant minimum phase (single crossover element) mid-range and tweeter
- Ultra-linear, entirely time-invariant minimum-phase mid-range section
- Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high frequency array
- Four 7″ mid-bass patented ‘overtone & harmonic’ bass transducers
- Dual 12″ woofers
- 99dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- 1000 Watt power handling
- Weight 225 lbs
- Height 77.0″ (195.58 cm) x Width 16.0″ (40.64 cm) x Depth 17.0″ (43.18 cm)
- Manufactured in the USA