High-end loudspeaker manufacturers have become very good at making visually striking products that are undoubtedly works of visual art… but unfortunately, those looks don’t necessarily translate to better sound. At Tekton Design, our emphasis has always been to create the highest-performing, yet cost-effective loudspeakers conceivable – all of which are solidly grounded in electro-acoustical physics. We reject the notion that high-end hi-fi needs to be high-priced, and boldly ask: Do you want a pretty pair of museum pieces that put out “good enough” sound? Or are you ready for loudspeakers that produce a level of fidelity positively guaranteed to rival or often exceed the biggest and most expensive brands out there at a fraction of the cost?
Bearing the name of a Utah region that is home to some of the world’s most beautiful natural rock formations, the Moab borrows many of its qualities from our higher-tier loudspeakers but is offered at a more introductory price point. Its capabilities of reproducing the experience of live music rival those of any loudspeaker on the market, toe to toe.
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- Proprietary patent pending 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high-frequency array
- Dual 12″ low-frequency transducers
- 98dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 or 8 Ohm design – we suggest 4 Ohm for optimum performance
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Height 69.0″ (175.26 cm) x Width 13.5″ (34.29 cm) x Depth 17.0″ (43.18 cm)
- 900 Watt power handling
- Weight 135 lbs
- Manufactured in the USA
|Dimensions||17 × 13.5 × 69 in|