The Encore takes the idea of the Double Impact and makes it even better. With the patented mid-range tweeter array and Italian mid-woofers, it produces a smooth, life-like sound unlike any other loudspeaker on the market. It is detailed, classical, and refined, reproducing the sound of jazz and symphonic music so it sounds like you’re live where the music is being recorded.
Free shipping in the continental US!
High-end loudspeaker manufacturers have become very good at making visually striking products that are undoubtedly works of visual art… but unfortunately, those looks don’t necessarily translate to better sound. At Tekton Design, our emphasis has always been to create the highest-performing, yet cost-effective loudspeakers conceivable – all of which are solidly grounded in electro-acoustical physics. We reject the notion that high-end hi-fi needs to be high-priced, and boldly ask: Do you want a pretty pair of museum pieces that put out “good enough” sound? Or are you ready for loudspeakers that produce a level of fidelity positively guaranteed to rival or often exceed the biggest and most expensive brands out there at a fraction of the cost?
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339 with multiple new patents pending
- Ultra-linear frequency response
- Proprietary patent pending 30mm 15 dome radiating hybrid MTM high-frequency array
- Two 7″ mid-bass patented ‘overtone & harmonic’ transducers – of Italian origin
- Dual 10″ low-frequency transducers
- 96dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm impedance
- 20Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Height 62.0″ (157.5 cm) x Width 13.0″ (33.02 cm) x Depth 15.0″ (38.1 cm)
- 800 Watt power handling
- Weight 145 lbs
- Manufactured in the USA