Double Impact SE
The Double Impact is our best-selling model, and the Double Impact SE only improves upon that concept. The Double Impact SE has upgraded woofers, mid-bass drivers and tweeters, as compared to the standard Double Impact.
The Double Impact SE’s simple, elegant design belies their high performance. These loudspeakers are powerful enough to fill a large room with sound, but also detailed enough for subtle nuances in your favorite songs. Expect refinement, silkiness, and sophistication from these beauties.
Free shipping in the continental US!
- Made under U.S. Patent 9247339
- Proprietary 4-way loudspeaker design
- Proprietary controlled directivity – acoustically superior proprietary polygon-oriented, dome radiator high frequency array. This array disperses a precisely focused acoustical power pattern of that of a horn or waveguide without the audible ringing influence of horn flare walls constraining the soundwave for acoustically superior mid-range high frequency performance
- Dual proprietary ‘SE’ 10″ transducers
- Dual proprietary low-mass ‘SE’ 6″ mid-bass transducers
- 99dB 2.83V@1m sensitivity
- 4 Ohm design for optimum performance
- 30Hz-30kHz frequency response
- Ultra-linear frequency response with ±1dB deviation from 70Hz-20kHz
- 500 Watt power handling
- Height 54″(137.16cm) x Width 12″(30.48cm) x Depth 18.75″(45.725cm)
- Weight 120 lbs.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Includes: Cardas inputs, Mil-Spec internal wiring, Mundorf or ClarityCap (depending upon real-time availability) within the tweeter section. Includes an oversized Jantzen or Erse Sledgehammer inductor (depending upon real-time availability) within the woofer section.